Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2: plyometrics is not for fat people at first.

Well I found out what plyometrics means.  JUMP TRAINING. nooooo not sky diving though I wish it was.
a continuation from day 1 that my arms are woooh crazy noodles.  now my legs ( mostly my thighs which I "thought" were sexy strong.) WRONG.  favorite move was the football one where you jumped from left to right in an angle motion then ran backwards high step 3 times.




there was a casualty.... another fat man got hurt broke his hand. took a dive off my DVD tower because i was getting froggy.

another cool note and support is that. I just went on Facebook and Liked the P90x page. got a personal free online trainer. ( had to prove I bought p90x legit thought...I DID )


Just bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment